Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brotherly Love

   On Friday night, William and I went to a Mark Miller concert at a fellow church member’s home (Thanks Auntie for babysitting).  It was fantastic and we bought the CD!! We listened to Grace upon Grace the entire way back from Sylvester. I have been jamming out to it since!

Monday morning in the car, Thompson started singing part of Jesus Paid It All. “Praise the One, who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead.” Then, Thompson turned to Jonathan and said, "Jon-a-Fin,  Jesus died on the cross for your sins.”

It was one of the sweetest moments I’ve witnessed! Yes, we've told Thompson that many times. Sometimes we tell him when we are playing and sometimes when he is disobeying and we try to explain sin. But, it was precious how Thompon shared the Good News.

 One of our prayers is that, our boys would know Jesus, share Jesus, and become dear friends.  This moment was a reminder of Psalm 127:3 “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.”

My sweet boys, I’m blessed to be your Mom! Thank you for reminding me that Jesus died on the cross for our sins! Tullian Tchividjian (who inspired the Mark Miller CD)  says, “ Jesus + Nothing = Everything.”


1 comment:

Hannah Alexander said...

Such awesome words, girl. Love your sweet family!

Background