Thursday, February 2, 2012

My 28th birthday

I turned 28 this year and by all my friends’ standards...I'm young. It is interesting that my friends tend to be a greater (notice I didn't say older) age than I am. It never bothers me and I think what matters most is how you act and your stage of life! Anyway, I enjoy being a young-mom and having energy and look forward to a life where I can be active when my boys go off to school and get paid for a job again. Once again, I turned my birth-DAY into a birth-week. William says, I'm a pro at this! I had a fun birthday week. On Friday, we had William's work Christmas Holiday party, and then on Saturday the Monk's took us out to celebrate Wade's 60th and my 28th. We share the same birthday! On Sunday, we took advantage of a Scout Mob and enjoyed dinner just the two of us at Vinings Fish Co. The food was good; service was slow but we enjoyed just catching up.  T-Lo came in town to help us that weekend since we had three events! Thanks t-lo the boys love being with you! On my actual birthday (Wed), William and the boys took me to Taqueria del Sol. The food was great but the guy who took our order was really cranky. On Thursday, we had a ladies birthday celebration for those of us celebrating Dec. birthday at Noche. It was great fun and lots of laughs! So, that was December!!! Thank you to my parents, William, monks for my birthday gifts and dinner. I'm very blessed to have two healthy boys, a fantastic husband, and great friends!



We took the boys to see Santa at Lacey's work and as you can see they don't like Santa! Thompson kept saying, No Santa. He didn't want presents from him. I think he had figured out...I'll be happy with just the ones from our family! Our Elf Magic Elf did make it to see Santa!





No comments:

Background