Friday, June 17, 2011

Sip & See

My parent's hosted a Sip & See for their friends to meet Jonathan and see Thompson! I was so touched by everyone coming and it was fun to catch up with old and new friends. William was on Navy duty so he couldn't join us but we had a blast!
Mimi & Hoppop drove down and spent the day with us on Friday! It was great to spend time with them; we love them and wish we lived closer. Mimi & I even got to squeeze in a shopping trip (Thanks, Mimi)!

 My sweet Sister-in-law drove down from Pinehurst to visit with us. She is a teacher and going to grad-school! The boys love their only Auntie!
T-Lo & Pops
 Suzanne

Aunt Lay-Lay sent us this delicious Edible Art bouquet

 Mrs. Walker
 Mrs. Stack, Mrs. Smith & my mom. They are headed to the beach on a girls trip
 The God-Parents:
Mrs. Russ 

No comments:

Background