Thursday, October 18, 2012

July 4th

July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. I love the USA and the liberty it has given me. I also began dating William 8 years ago this past July 4th. Congrats to Mary Beth (William's sister) got engaged to her Fiance this July 4th! So, it seems that July 4th is a great love holiday too!

July 4th , we  went to see my Aunt Laura and Uncle Richard. There aren't enough words to describe what an amazing woman Laura is! She is truly the best person I've ever known and I have the privilege of calling her family. Laura shares great wisdom and love! Richard and her boys are amazing also!
We spent the morning and lunch with them! Some of my favorite moments are Thompson playing in the pool with Richard and Richard making him a sandwich. Richard trying to explain that the pool was 5feet and Thompson looking and saying no there are two feet…his two feet. I loved Laura and Thompson talking about the trains.
Thank you, for letting us celebrate July 4th with y’all! It was a highlight of our summer! We love you! Thompson still talks about swimming with Uncle Richard and the lunch he had at their house! He just loves them.
Ben came home and put on his helmet! Thompson loves Ben!


Richard throwing Thompson


That evening we went downtown to watch the Fireworks! Turns out a tree was blocking the view of our fireworks...it was funny! It was still a great evening:

No comments:

Background