Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Lesson

We tried to teach Thompson (and Jonathan) the true meaning of Easter by reading the bible. We use these two bibles: Jesus Storybook Bible & The Beginners Bible (a gift from Auntie). This past Sunday, William and I had his sunday school class. Thompson ran into Sunday school and said to his friend, "Hampton, Jesus is Alive!" It is neat to hear Thompson say these things and we hope both our boys can grasp that Jesus is real and alive! Happy Easter!!!

 The best picture I got of them:
Most of them were like this (it was the end of a long day)
For their Easter baskets I used non-sugar Easter items that I purchased last year on sale. It was awesome because I didn't have to even think about Easter baskets. Thompson got some little Thomas trains and Playdough. Jonathan got some toys. This year, I missed the good sale and when I went to the stores only candy was left. So, next year I will have to get creative.
  We gave them their baskets at the end of the day and TWM is closing his eyes waiting for it:

No comments:

Background