Monday, September 19, 2011

Road Race

I ran my first road race two weeks ago! It was a 5k for Kaiser Permanente. GE had a team and so I joined them! It was a fun "date" but I don't enjoy the feeling of having a ton of people running past me in a confined space. Maybe, it’s because I'm short? However, It was a great experince and we ran/walked it.
We headed to Rome on Saturday. William helped his parents move stuff out of their old house and they gave us one of their beds. This past week/weekend we all had a cold and it was a real bummer. Thompson got croup and Jonathan got a stuffy nose. We helped our friends move on Saturday since their son also had a cold and we were dying to be out of the house. Hopefully, we are on the up and up! Our oldest baby turns 3 on Wednesday. So, I will have a post dedicated to him. I can't believe he is 3!

No comments:

Background