Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th

Happy 4th of July!

I've fond memories of watching fireworks in Destin, FL and Camp Greystone. A special 4th of July came in 2004  when on Sullivan's Island while watching fireworks, William held my hand.  After fireworks, he asked me to be his girlfriend.  ;) Add on top of everything else that it is the birthday of our beloved country and you have a great Holiday.
This July 4th weekend one of my best childhood friends, Sarah, drove down to hang out with me. William was in Japan on Navy reserve duty and it was fun to just have a girl’s weekend (plus the two little guys in my life).  She has a love for God that is evident in all she does including her awesome job. We spent time at the pool, church, lunch and a trip to Trader Joe's! Come back soon, Laces!

No comments:

Background