Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sprinkle Shower

Last Sunday some of my friends gave me a Sprinkle Shower. It is a really cute idea for your 2nd baby. You or the baby or both are sprinkled with gifts. It was a lot of fun and wonderful food. A huge thank you to: Gigi Hammond, Julia Jones, Beth Anne Cudnik, Mecall Pearson, Becca Dearolph, Ellen Hellier & Lesley Heath. The wonderful hostess gave me a massage that I can't wait to use (after our boy gets here). Our son is already feeling the love! Thank you also to everyone who attended; I felt very special.
My mom (AKA T-Lo) and me
 My incredible aunts (minus Steph who was out of town)
 Some of my fantastic friends/hostesses (A few couldn't make it)
William was out of town last week and this weekend was Navy Duty. So, he has been trying to squeeze in time with us when he can. We took Thompson to Kangazoom and to the park! Thank you for working incredibly hard, Daddy! We love you.
This picture is blurry but I love it:


No comments:

Background