Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Queen City

On Father's day, Thompson and I rode up with Gayle (who was traveling to see Mary Beth) to Charlotte. Mimi and Hoppop (my Grandparents) came down to see their only great-grandchild and only granddaughter (lol)! We had tons of fun spending time with my family and friends. My grandmother took me shopping which is always fun...although she used to come out of the mall spending $50 but clothes prices have gone up or maybe because my style has changed from Limited Too to Nordstrom’s?? Either way, we come back and Hoppop pretends to be mad about what we spent. Love you Hoppop and Mimi! McCord got some great clothes from the mall too! Mom, spent time with Thompson and I at the pool and McCord gave him a swim lesson! We ate great meals and had fun bonding! Miss them already!
Here are some pictures for the Grandparents and Great-Grandparents



No comments:

Background