Friday, February 26, 2010

New Background

William has traveled a lot lately and I don't sleep well when he is gone. Since, I’ve given up facebook for Lent (except for responding to messages and friend requests) there is more time at night to read, blog, write thank you notes and oh yeah the reason for lent…spending time with Jesus! ;) Anyway, I read The Lovely Bones…so good…and starting Beth Moore's , So Long Insecurity. All this to say...I've found some good articles on friend’s blog's, web, etc...
NY Times
William and I are going to Seattle next week and can’t wait to see our WA friends. A huge Thank you to our parents for watching Thompson....ya’ll are too good to us! Later this month we are heading to San Antonio to see Jessie and Thomas! Currently, William is in Charlotte at my parent’s house and coming home tomorrow night after dinner with his sister.
Of course no post is complete without pictures of our pride and joy:
Yesterday we went to the park near our house:

Thompson is already multi-tasking:

This is how I found him after his nap...he had taken off his pants:

No comments:

Background