Sunday, January 31, 2010

Charlotte

Thompson and I traveled to Charlotte while William was on Business last week. T-lo and Pop spoiled us! We had fun catching up with friends and the Cascios. It wasn’t enough time to see everyone and we hope to make it back to Charlotte again soon and with Daddy too. This weekend we hung out with my aunts, uncles and cousins in Johns Creek, GA. We played poker, had good food and even watched some of the Miss America pageant. On Another topic: I've been trying to use coupons for my groceries and other items. I saved $49.38 on groceries this weekend using Southern Savers and  newspaper coupons.
Thompson has been fighting another sinus infection. Tuesday I'll meet with our Pediatrician and see if there is something else we can do. He has been on so many antibiotics already and we hope we can find a better solution. We appreciate your continued prayers.
Chapel, Sadie, Lilly, Thompson & Me
Jessica, Me & Thompson:
Opening Christmas Gift (UGG boots) from Jessie and Thomas
Styling:

1 comment:

Hannah Alexander said...

ugh- I HATE that I missed y'all this past week in Charlotte! Still can't wait to catch up with you... now that I don't have jury duty this week I should be much more free to chat :) Love you girl!

Background