Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Thompson!

Thompson was 1 yesterday! Hard to believe a year has passed since God brought him to us. He is more fun everyday and is walking!

Dear Thompson,
· You are walking
· You say “Dadda” “Momma” “Ball”
· You love to play with your toys and Chapel
· You smile lots and laugh a ton
· You are a darling child
· You like to play with electronics
· You are very busy and always on the move

Happy Birthday, Son! We thank God for you. We Love You, Mommy and Daddy!

Taken on September 21, 2009:








3 comments:

Hannah Alexander said...

Oh, oh, oh... I was HATING WORKING this weekend- So mad to miss out on this party. Love your family so much and I'm so thankful for your little boy! Love you, hannah

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Thompson! Hope to see you guys soon...

Meredith Daniels said...

I'm so sad I don't get to meet this little guy this weekend! I love the blog updates! Love, Mer

Background